Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Preparation

Day 39 - Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Throwdown Countdown: 3

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail"
- Benjamin Franklin

This was my story today. I ended up away from home, and extremely hungry by 9:30. (Not that I have many options at home either, but that's a different story.) What can you possibly get to eat quickly, that's paleo friendly, at this time of night? I certainly couldn't think of anything. So I succumbed to the call of a sausage and egg cheese breakfast sandwich on a bagel. And well, as long as I'm cheating, I might as well treat myself, right?! So a doughnut got added to the order. I'm not proud of it, but I don't regret it either. I haven't had many of these slip-ups and it really did taste good. I definitely felt the sugar impact though. I almost felt drugged! Back to it tomorrow and time to get some meal planning and grocery shopping done. 

Food - 
Breakfast: eggs, sausage, grapes
Lunch: leftover taco salad
Dinner: sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, chocolate donut

Workout - 
none, resting in prep for Throwdown

No comments:

Post a Comment